1st Marine Division
Welcome to the official 1st Marine Division website! Please log-in or register on one of the links provided below. Enjoy the website!
1st Marine Division
Welcome to the official 1st Marine Division website! Please log-in or register on one of the links provided below. Enjoy the website!
1st Marine Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enlistment Pending - Quade

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Japeth [1st MD]

Enlistment Pending - Quade Empty
PostSubject: Enlistment Pending - Quade   Enlistment Pending - Quade Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:05 pm

First Name: Austin
Last Name: Quade
Date of Birth: 03/04/1985
DoD:S Alias: Japeth
Time Zone: Central
State/Province: MN
E-mail: japeth@gmail.com
Steam ID: japeth
Steam Account Name: japeth

Have you ever been in another realism unit? If yes, which one(s)? No
If yes, why did you leave? (Be specific) NA
How/where did you hear about the 1st MD? Did someone recruit you? recruited by Rec. Sanderson
Why do you want to join? I do not belong to any online group as of yet, and would like to become part of a group.
Do you have a working microphone? If not, would you be able to get one in the next month? I have a working mic
Can you closely follow any and all server and forum rules? Yes
Can you comply with strict weapons restrictions of the 1st MD? Yes
Are you a good team player and/or leader? Yes
Have you ever used hacks or exploits? Nope
About how many hours are you able to donate to the 1st MD? 10/week
Do you contain any experience within the areas of Photoshop, HTML, CSS, etc.? Yes, for coding, not so much for PS
Will you be able to donate any money or support towards the server or unit? If I feel compeled that 1st marine is a good community to donate $ towards, then yes.
Back to top Go down
Matthews [1st MD]

Matthews [1st MD]

PostSubject: Re: Enlistment Pending - Quade   Enlistment Pending - Quade Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Hey Austin, just like to welcome you to 1st Marine Division!
Hope you get accepted and Enjoy your time with us Smile
See you in the server Some time.
Back to top Go down
Foster [Admin]

PostSubject: Re: Enlistment Pending - Quade   Enlistment Pending - Quade Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Congratulations, You Have Been Accepted To The 1st Marine Division And We Welcome. Your Task Is To Contact A (NCO) Non-Commissioned Officer To Help You On Other Instructions

Mr. Quade thank you for enlisting in the 1st Marine Division. We are happy to inform you that you have been accepted in the 1st Marine Division under the command of S/Sgt Foster. You may now change your name to Rec. ~ [1st MD], and your forum name will be changed to ~ [1st MD]. You will be a recruit until you have completed your BCT courses (just some basics). Please be active and also check-in on the forums. Also as a Recruit you need check in by going to Recruiting Office, Check in section and copy down the template. You will need to do this before your BCT. Welcome Back.

We are pleased to have you in the 1st MD!
Back to top Go down
Japeth [1st MD]

PostSubject: Re: Enlistment Pending - Quade   Enlistment Pending - Quade Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Thank you very much. I'll strive to be a good team player and bring everything I can to the 1st Marine Division.
Back to top Go down
Johnson [1st MD]

PostSubject: Re: Enlistment Pending - Quade   Enlistment Pending - Quade Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:50 pm

Damn by far one of the best recruits!
Back to top Go down
Matthews [1st MD]

Matthews [1st MD]

PostSubject: Re: Enlistment Pending - Quade   Enlistment Pending - Quade Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:06 am

What about the sgts? am i one of the best Sgts! Oh yeah new it! lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Japeth [1st MD]

PostSubject: Re: Enlistment Pending - Quade   Enlistment Pending - Quade Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:05 pm

I'm sorry guys, but it looks like I won't have nearly enough time to be playing DoD as I used to. A bit has changed in my life in the last couple of weeks, including a new job and a new special someone. I don't think that I'll be online enough to really contribute to the team, so consider this is my formal resignation. I'll still say hello if I happen to see any of you around, and I'll keep you all on my friend's list. I'm sorry that I didn't get more time to play with you all, you are a great group. With that all said, peace out, I'll see you around!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enlistment Pending - Quade   Enlistment Pending - Quade Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Enlistment Pending - Quade
Page 1 of 1