1st Marine Division
Welcome to the official 1st Marine Division website! Please log-in or register on one of the links provided below. Enjoy the website!
1st Marine Division
Welcome to the official 1st Marine Division website! Please log-in or register on one of the links provided below. Enjoy the website!
1st Marine Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hacked Account Issue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolden

Hacked Account Issue Empty
PostSubject: Hacked Account Issue   Hacked Account Issue Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:25 am

Hello, I am Isak Wolden, I am currently not on my own steam account because it have been hacked, and I belive its deleted, The guilty in this is Private Rogers, he and only him have sent me a link to a site that I thougt was secure so I went into it, the site made me give away my steam acc and pw, Private Rogers WILL be banned from the Steam community, and I request an action from the HQ and the CO and out dear Private, to give back my steam account, and I shall not get him banned, up to you m8.. contact me at the steam acc Im on now, its vac banned (my older brothers acc)

OORAH!
*Salute*
Back to top Go down
Nievas[1st MD]

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Account Issue   Hacked Account Issue Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:46 pm

Yes, this happened to me this morning as well. He sent me a message about the Battlefield package on Steam, for free. I don't think so. This as the URL:

steampowered.ql.lr

I believe that was it. So, anyone who see's this, GO AWAY FROM IT. IT IS BAD
But after I explained to him that the URL wasn't legit, he had seemed genuinely sorry. but if anyone got hacked, it would have been him, since he said he "downloaded" as well.

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I think he didn't know any better. But it's your decision, Foster. Do with him what you will

Pvt. Nievas
*Salute*
Back to top Go down
Wolden

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Account Issue   Hacked Account Issue Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:05 pm

Thats right, I got that battlefield shit aswell, and he said it was secure and shit, but I didnt only loose my Steam, when he changed the Steam hotmail connection, he also hacked my msn and hotmail, and Im really sorry for him, cause it will end bad for him if he dont give me back my steam acc. I would belive that S/Sgt. Foster should do something about it, it will go on our reputation and our ability to recruit. Still, I hope he will give me my steam acc back, if he havent deleted it, as I hope for his sake he didnt.

Thanks for the reply, I belive this is proof enough

*Salute*
Rec. I. Wolden
Back to top Go down
Winters [1st MD]

Winters [1st MD]

PostSubject: RE: Hack Attempts.   Hacked Account Issue Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:03 am

Yes, Pvt. Rogers also sent me the link, but it was an obvious fraud because it wasn't the real website which ends with .com . I am sorry for the loss of your account, but it should have raised a red flag when it was "Free". Steam is unfortunately an evil empire, and will not GIVE AWAY free games that are current like that. Plus, you could have looked at your store to see if it could be true instead of going to a website. Just some times to future success against phishers. Also, it is also possible that it wasn't Rogers at all, but simply Rogers fell for the same thing you did, and therefore you where talking to the hijacker the entire time. Not Rogers.
Back to top Go down
Foster [Admin]

PostSubject: Replyance   Hacked Account Issue Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:01 am

I Agree With Lance Corporal Winters. These Hijackers That Are Sending Virus Links Send To All Status Friends And Its Spreading All Over Steam. For Any Reasons For Any Hacked Account Do Not Appeal To The 1st Marine Division. Any Noted Acts Saying That 1st Marine Division Members Are Responsible To Acts Of Hacking Will Be Reported And Banned. These Links Would have to be open by the PM Message Over Steam any Acts Were Responsible From This Would have been the Member who Opened The Link. Sorry For Any Losses on Accounts

Yours Truly
Staff Sgt. Foster
Back to top Go down
Wolden

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Account Issue   Hacked Account Issue Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Yes, ppl is trying to hack me all the time, I ofc say "fuck off" or "go get a life". but when Rogers sent me that link, and then convinsed me to go there, cuz all hackers, sends a link, and then never say something afterwards. I thougt it was something else, he said so much load off shit, so I went to take a look, and when I came into that site, it ringed a bell in my head, and I went off that site. but it was to late..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Account Issue   Hacked Account Issue Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hacked Account Issue
Page 1 of 1