1st Marine Division
Welcome to the official 1st Marine Division website! Please log-in or register on one of the links provided below. Enjoy the website!
1st Marine Division
Welcome to the official 1st Marine Division website! Please log-in or register on one of the links provided below. Enjoy the website!
1st Marine Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st MRB, VERY IMPORTANT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
N. Teachey [1st MRB]

1st MRB, VERY IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: 1st MRB, VERY IMPORTANT   1st MRB, VERY IMPORTANT Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:08 am

We have had a person, who was in our unit but recently discharged, he has been tking in other unit servers and is spreading bad things about our unit. I do apologize if he has or has not done that in your server. We are telling every unit this for ours and everybody else's sake. His name was A. Medeiros (the person who has been tking and being disrespectful). His steam ID is STEAM_0:0:16375730
Again I like to apologize if he has done something to your server, if he has, but please ban this person before he does. Thank you for reading this post.

*Salute*

-Staff Sergeant N. Teachey of the 1st Marine Raider Battalion

P.S. He has also try to turn his name to the same name as our S.O. (who is Major B. Parker). He is going around and tking people in other servers, and I don't want it to happen in your servers at all. So please ban this person from your servers and all the trouble from this person will be gone. and thank you for taking the time to read this post.
Back to top Go down

1st MRB, VERY IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1st Marine Division :: Civilian Block :: Public Announcements-
Jump to: